TERMS & CONDITIONS
By buying from MRE customers agree to abide by the Terms & Conditions.
- When placing an order or buying from MRE the customers agrees to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- MRE reserve the right to amend the Terms & Conditions at any time. The Terms & Conditions can be viewed at any time, and the customer agrees to abide by the Terms & Conditions that apply at the time of purchase.
- MRE reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order if the full order requirements have not been met by the customer. Additionaly, orders may not be accepted if we suspect any fraudulent, illegal, or other suspicious factor with any order. The customer will be deemed responsible for any infringement of the law, in whatever country and at whatever time in the ordering or buying process it may occur.
- MRE will accept orders for any items available on the MRE website, but cannot guarantee a delivery date for new items or items temporarily out of stock. Orders will be held by MRE and completed at such time as stock is available.
- MRE will take the full and correct payment at the time the order is completed. No payment will be taken as deposit, advance payment, or for other reason.
- If payment is declined by the customers Credit Card or Debit Card at the time the order is completed, the order will be deemed to be cancelled by the customer and purchases will not be sent to the customer. MRE will attempt where possible to advise customers in advance if we do not have current payment information available, but it remains the responsibility of the customer to ensure that MRE has payment information available to complete an order. MRE reserve the right to cancel a customer account and not accept orders if non-payment is repeated.
- If any item has a limited availability, MRE will allocate stock as follows : MRE Star Customers will get the first priority while stock is available, orders will be completed according to the date and time the order is received. MRE Club Customers will get the second priority while stock is available, orders will be completed according to the date and time the order is received. All other orders will be completed while stock is available, according to the date and time the order is received.
- All goods supplied by MRE have a Manufacturers Warranty according to law. MRE will replace the item or refund the price of any item that is faulty at time of purchase. Some products have a Warranty with conditions applied by the manufacturer, these items are subject to replacement or repair by the manufacturer, these conditions are upheld by MRE and are not enforceable against MRE. The customer shall be responsible for any risk to the item while being shipped back to MRE, MRE will not accept any responsibility until the item has been received at the MRE premises.
- MRE are not liable for items returned which have any damage, wear, deterioration through use, modification, or misuse of the item or its packaging in any way. No replacement or refund can be given for any item which cannot be resold as a new unused item complete with its correct undamaged packaging.
- MRE cannot guarantee that items ordered will be exactly as described or shown by the manufacturer. We endeavour to have the correct information available, but are not responsible for items that appear different to the manufacturers published information. We will supply the item according to the item code that is ordered by the customer, however that item may appear or be revised or changed in any way by the manufacturer when it becomes available.
- If any item is returned at the customers choice as being not required, MRE will give a full refund at our discretion for the item only, not the cost of any postage, insurance, or other cost applied at the time of purchase. Return items at customers choice must be agreed in advance, the item must be returned in new saleable condition to qualify for a refund. The customer shall be responsible for any risk to the item while being shipped, MRE will not accept any responsibility until the item has been received at the MRE premises.
Any information we have about our customers is held securely and not shared with any third party.
We do have to collect personal information for the purpose of completing your online buying. This information is used only to complete your orders, and internally for us to make improvements to the MRE business.
For example, we may need to look up how many customers are buying certain items, or where we can improve our postage costs. To do this, we may have to check how many customers live in the USA, or how many are using enamel paint instead of acrylic paint. Sometimes we may email some of our customers for a response about new products we may stock. The way we use your details are non-specific, but essential to our business.
All personal information is securely encrypted, and cannot be accessed or made available to anyone outside of MRE.